K-LC1a is a 8 patch doppler module with an asymmetrical beam for lowcost short distance applications. Its typical applications are movement sensors in the security and automatic door domain. In building automation this module may be an alternative for infrared PIR or AIR systems thanks to its outstanding performance/cost ratio.
K-LC1a is extremely small and lightweight. With its IF bandwidth from DC to 50MHz it opens many applications. FSK is possible thanks to the unique RFbeam oscillator design. This allows to use this lowcost module even in ranging applications. A powerful starterkit with signal conditioning and visualization is available.
|K-LC1a V5 *||3||no||3.3V|
• Measure heartbeat
• Breathing rate
• Automatic light activation
• Air-conditioning active if room is occupied
• Detection movement in room
• Measure distance to object
• Activate light on advertising boards
• Attract attention to an object