The K-LD2 is an easy to use 2 × 4 patch Doppler module with an asymmetrical beam for lowcost short distance applications. This transceiver includes a RFbeam RSP1 Signal processor and all necessary circuitry. Digital outputs signal a detection and also the direction of the movement. Important parameters can be adjusted with external potentiometers. Object speed can be measured using the integrated serial connection.
There is no need to write own signal processing algorithms or handle small and noisy signals. This module contains everything what is necessary to build a simple but reliable movement detector. An extremely slim construction with only 6 mm depth gives you maximum flexibility in your equipment design. A powerful starterkit with signal visualization on a PC is available.
• Automatic light activation
• Air-conditioning active if room is occupied
• Activate light on advertising boards
• Attract attention to an object
• Inform driver of his actual speed
• Measure distances between vehicles