K-HC1 is a high-end Radar transceiver with an asymmetrical narrow beam for long distance detectors. It includes a low phase noise, PLL controlled transmitter and a superhet receiver with 10MHz IF. This architecture results in a superb noise figure of 4dB and an overall sensitivity of -164dBc @BW=1kHz. The Module can be used as sensitive Doppler sensor with I/Q output for speed and directional detection of moving objects. External MMCX input allows using external oscillator for multi module operation or low noise carrier. Modulation input may be used for FM or AM.
• Detection movement in room
• Measure distance to object
• Activate light on advertising boards
• Attract attention to an object
• Inform driver of his actual speed
• Measure distances between vehicles