K-LC2 is a 8 patch stereo (dual channel) doppler module with an asymmetrical beam for lowcost short distance applications. Its typical applications are movement sensors in the security, automation and health domain. In building automation this module may be an alternative for infrared PIR or AIR systems thanks to its outstanding performance/cost ratio.
This module is extremely small and lightweight. Its IF bandwidth from DC to 50MHz and dual channnel architecture opens many applications.
FSK is possible thanks to the unique RFbeam oscillator design. This allows to use this lowcost module even in ranging applications.
A powerful starterkit with signal conditioning and visualization is available.
Small and powerful!
Dual channel "stereo" modules by RFbeam. Directional detection at lowest cost!
Best interference suppression capability thanks to the I/Q concept.
For more information kindly consult the download section.
• Measure heartbeat
• Breathing rate
• Automatic light activation
• Air-conditioning active if room is occupied
• Detection movement in room
• Measure distance to object
• Activate light on advertising boards
• Attract attention to an object
• Inform driver of his actual speed
• Measure distances between vehicles