K-LC5 is ideally suited for person detection and movement sensors.
IF outputs I and Q allow movement direction detection and high performance signal processing. I and Q processing is also very helpful for eliminating unwanted signals like vibrations and fluorescent light influences.
An extremely slim construction with only 6mm depth gives you maximum flexibility in your equipment design
A powerful starterkit with signal conditioning and visualization is available.
Built in LNA RF preamplifier boosts the sensitivity of the dual channel K-LC5 to more than the level of a single channel transceiver (e.g. K-LC1a)
• Measure heartbeat
• Breathing rate
• Automatic light activation
• Air-conditioning active if room is occupied
• Detection movement in room
• Measure distance to object
• Activate light on advertising boards
• Attract attention to an object
• Inform driver of his actual speed
• Measure distances between vehicles